Monday, January 9, 2012

Faux Fries

While I'm cooking my Hungry Girl boneless buffalo wings, check out my Faux Fries recipe that I will use to compliment my wing dish. 

Serving size: 1 potato
Weight Watchers POINTS Plus: value 3

Ingredients
Cooking spray
1 Idaho Potato
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
Optional dash of garlic powder (my favorite!)
Instructions
Preheat oven at 400
Cut up potatoes at desired thickness. 
          -The thinner they are the crisper they will be. 
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. 
Spread out potatoes on baking sheet. 
Spray potatoes lightly with cooking spray. 
Dash with salt and pepper to taste. 
Place in oven for 20 minutes. 
Take out, turn potatoes. 
Place back in oven for an additional 20 minutes or until desired crisp.
This recipe is great when you are craving those fast food fries but you don’t have the points to spare. You’ve got to try them; you may never eat fried fries again! Experiment with seasoning if you are bored. I always use seasoned salt and cayenne pepper. Sometimes I used garlic powder, garlic salt or chili powder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Refrigerator Queen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino